Monday 22 October, 2007

Learning japanese to gain employment edge

Before coming to Japan I learn a little bit Japanese language just to mange day today needs. After I came here I came to know about the JLPT Exams. JLPT stands for Japanese language Proficiency test. There are certain levels in this Examination. I gave the basic Japanese test JLPT Level 4 and I passed this exam with distinction. But still its difficult for me to converse with the people. They are very fast in talking. I can understand only few of the words in their conversation.
knowing Foreign language is always beneficial for the people who are going abroad. Learning a foreign language has always been a means of expanding one's vistas. But unlike yesteryears when French and German ruled the roost, more and more youths are now lining up to learn Chinese and Japanese to gain an edge in job opportunities. Japanese has been a popular choice for some time now. There are scores of Chinese small and medium industries that are coming to India. They need Indians who are familiar with their language in their businesses. More and more jobs are being created for teachers and translators in IT, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and scientific research projects in China and Japan.

No comments: