Wednesday 20 June, 2007

COnversation

this I got from one of my friend in email.

Year : 2050Place : IBM, USA (Two Americans Talking) =============================Currency Conversion Rate : INR 1 Rs = USD $ 100Alex: Hi John, you didn't come yesterday to office?
John: Yeah, I was in Indian Embassy for stamping.
Alex: Oh really, what happened, I heard that nowadays it has become very strict.
John: Yeah, but I managed to get it.
Alex: How long it took to get it stamped?
John: Oh, it was nasty man, long queue. Bill Gates was standing in front of me and they played with him like anything. That's why it got delayed. I went there at 2 AM itself and waited and returned by 4 PM.
Alex: Really? In India, it is a matter of an hour to get stamped for USA
John: Yeah, but that is because who in India will be interested in coming to USA man, their economy has been booming.
Alex: So, when are you leaving?
John: Anytime, after receiving my tickets from the client in India and you know, I will be getting a chance to fly Air-India. Sort of dream come true.
Alex: How long are you going to stay in India.
John: What do you mean by how long? I will be settled in India, my company has promised me that they will process my Hara Patta ..(green card)
Alex: Really, lucky person man, it is very difficult to get a Hara Patta in India.
John: Yeah, that's why, I am planning to marry an Indian girl there.
Alex: But you can find lots of US girls in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai.

No comments: